Sawyer Sweeten was a young American actor who became famous in the 1970s. He became most known as Geoffrey Barone in the sitcom Everyone Loves Raymond, which was developed by Mel Brooks.
He went on to appear in several movies, including the film adaptation of the popular children’s book “The Boy Who Cried Wolf” with Dan Aykroyd and John Candy, and later he appeared in “Grease”, “Grease Live “The Heartbreak Kid”.
He is now considered to be one of the top ten best kids actors of all time and has received numerous awards for his work. Sawyer Sweeten net worth is $1 Million – $5 Million (Approx.)
Sawyer Sweeten Early life
Sawyer Sweeten was born in Atlanta, Georgia, and grew up in New York City where his parents worked. After been graduated from high school, he attended Cornell University in Ithaca, New York.
While at college, Sweeten appeared on the soap opera “The Beverly Hillbillies” and then in a minor role in “The Twilight Zone” before landing his first major role in the television drama “The Munsters”. Since then, he has appeared in other popular television programs such as “Ally McBeal”, “Cheers”, “The Simpsons”, “E.R.” and “Seinfeld”.
On 23 April 2015, Sweeten took suicide with a gunshot on his head. At the time of suicide sweeten age was just 19 and was about to celebrate his 20th birthday.
Sawyer Sweeten Net Worth
|Estimated Net Worth in 2020||$1 Million – $5 Million (Approx.)|
|Previous Year’s Net Worth (2019)||$100,000 – $1 Million|
|Annual Salary||Under Review|
|Income Source||Primary Income source TV Actor (profession).|
Before he committed suicide, Sawyer Sweeten has amassed a decent Net Worth of $2 million. He mainly started earning from his time on the show Everybody Loves Raymond.
Sawyer Sweeten Acting Career
Sawyer Sweeten was known for the role in the Light- hearted sitcom ‘Everybody Loves Raymond’.
- In 1996, his first episode was released named “Everybody Loves Raymond”
- One of the most recognizable roles that Sweetin has played is the lead character in the movie “Ally McBeal”.
- He was also in the film “The Heartbreak Kid”, “Grease”, “Grease Live”The Munsters” as well as numerous episodes of other television shows.
- This talented actor will be missed by many because of his role in popular children’s shows, but also because he is a great and popular actor who is well known throughout the world.
- ● Sawyer has also appeared in various tv shows likes Even Stevens, which aired in 2000.
- He also played the character of Milton in “All about Yvette”.
- In 2000, Sawyer made his movie debut in “Frank McKlusky, CI. Where he played the role of young “Frank McKlusky”. This was also his only big- screen performance.
Taking his life to end
- A promising actor and performer, Sweeten gave up on his life too soon. Although the family and friends of the sawyer denied still there are reports that he was suffering from depression and sadness. Sawyer decided to take his life out of depression as there was no other reason for this.
- Sawyer had learning disabilities in school and suffered from ‘Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder’ (ADHD). Depressive tendencies ran in his family, and many of his family members were known to have been taking medicines for depression and other mental illnesses.
- Chele Knapp Robinette, his aunt, also worked in the film industry and lived in Texas with her husband and three children.
- At the time of this incident, the sawyer was living with his aunt in her house in Texas. It is said that he was on vacation there.
- He shot himself in a room upstairs at his aunt’s house. While this incidence took place the whole family was downstairs.
- The saddest part about his tragic death was that Sawyer was only 19 years old when he committed suicide.
Awards & Recognition
One of his shows, named ‘Everybody Loves Raymond’ has achieved a total of 69 ‘Primetime Emmy’ nominations, and also managed 15 wins.
Sawyer Sweeten net worth is $2 Million.
Sawyer, was having twin brother, have owned a house in Riverside, California. He was last appeared in the 8th annual ‘TV Land Awards,’ in 2010, along with his siblings, named Sullivan and Madylin.
Sawyer Sweeten Love Relationship
As there is no information available on any social media about his love life, and it is assumed that he doesn’t have a girlfriend.
Sweeten had a good acting career ahead of him before he committed suicide. However, his dating history and relationship status were prior to his sad demise but he was not rumored for his love life even while he was alive prior to his death in 2015.
Sawyer Sweeten was best known for playing ‘Geoffrey Barone’ in the hits of ‘CBS’ sitcom, ‘Everybody Loves Raymond.’ It was an American child actor, He has blessed with a career that could have touched superstardom in Hollywood series and his talent could have reached its highest point in a few years, Sawyer Sweeten has left the film fraternity when he has committed suicide at a very young age of 19.
When he shot himself while visiting his aunt’s home a family member in Texas in 2015. Sawyer has also appeared in various tv shows likes Even Stevens, which aired in 2000.
He also played the character of Milton in “All about Yvette”. In 2000, Sawyer made his movie debut in “Frank McKlusky, CI. Where he played the role of young “Frank McKlusky”.
This was also his only big-screen performance. Sawyer Sweeten net worth is $1 Million – $5 Million (Approx.)
Related Article: Jen Lilley Net worth