Natalie Imbruglia is an Australian singer and song writer. She also did modeling and appeared in movie too as an actress.
She started her career in the early 1990s and played in the Australian opera Neighbours. She began her singing career after three years of this and cover a song Torn of Ednaswap which was top on the chart during that time. Natalie Imbruglia have estimated net worth of $14 million.
Natalie Imbruglia was born on 4th February 1975 in Sydney, Australia. She has a four siblings and she is the second one among all.
Her father Maxene married to her mother Elliot Imbruglia and her father is Italian who migrated later in Australia with his family when she was at five and her mother belongs to Irish and English descent.
Natalie Imbruglia grew up in new south wales and id her college from St Peters Catholic College that is situated between Sydney and Newcastle Natalie Imbruglia moved to Sydney when she was 15 years old with her family and there she studies ballet, tap and highland dancing with the hope that she will make career in these stream.
For the first time she appeared in television commercial of Coca Cola in Australia and the Australian snack Twisties. At the age of 16, she left the school to pursue the career in acting. And she is able to get the role of Beth Brenan on the Australian soap opera Neighbours.
In 1994, she moves to London and left her show in the end of second year. She met Anne Barret later who had become her manager and persuaded Natalie to record a sample of four songs.
Natalie Imbruglia signed a record with BMG and gave hit dong Torn which impresses RCA records.
In 1997, Imbruglia first international single was cover in Ednaswap song. It was on number two on the UK singles chart in 1997 and number one on the Billboard airplay chart for almost 14 weeks and its copy sold more than one millions copies in UK alone.
Torn was the song which was played on Australian radio since 1990 and played for around 300,500 times since 1997.
In November 1997, she came with her debut album Left of the Middle and sold 350,000 copies in the UK for three weeks after it is released and certified as a platinum and came under one of the highest selling debut album with 7 million copies by female artist.
In 2001, her next album white lilies island was released and co-wrote her track over three years.
In November,2003 she released her third album but the record label refused to release due to non -radio friendly track and then she was given songs to record with Swedish pop producers but again it got refused.
In 2003, Natalie has appeared in the movie Johnny English. Her third album was released in April 2005, and the name of the album is Counting down the days. It was one of the top in the UK airplay charts for many weeks and reached 8th in the UK.
In 2009, her press campaign come to life was released in Australia and on 3rd December,2014 she signed with Sony Masterworks for her first album in 5 years and covered famous songs of male artist to cover Instant Crush. Natalie Imbruglia have estimated net worth of $14 million.
In2019, Natalie works on a new music along with Strokes producer Gus Oberg and signed to BMG and her original record label from 1997 to 2007 and planning to release an album in 2020. This was now moved to 2021 due to pandemic reason.
Natalie Imbruglia is married to Daniel Johns and he is a lead singer to Australian rock band Silver chain during new year eve 2003 and later in 2008 she announced their divorce and in 2019 she announced her first child through IVF and a sperm donor and it is announced through the official website of Facebook and Instagram page.
Awards and Nomination
- In 1998, Natalie Imbruglia won MTV Video Music Award under the category of Best New Artist.
- In 1998, Natalie Imbruglia nominated for MTV Video Music Award under the category of Best Female Video.
- In 1998, Natalie Imbruglia nominated for MTV Video Music Award under the category of International Viewer’s Choice Award for MTV
- In 1998, Natalie Imbruglia won MTV Europe Music Award under the category of Best Song.
- In 1998, Natalie Imbruglia won ARIA Music Award under the category of a single of the year, best female artist, best Australian new talent, breakthrough artist-album, breakthrough artist-single, best pop release, and album of the year
- In 1998, Natalie Imbruglia won Billboard Music Award under the category of Adult top 40 Track of the year
- In 1999, she was nominated for Grammy award under the category of a Best new artist, best pop vocal album, and best female pop vocal performance
- In 1999, she won NME Awards and American Music award under the category of most desirable person and Favorite pop/rock new artist
- In 2000 she won the IFPI award under the category of Platinum award for over 2 million sales.
- In 2002, she won the Silver clef award under the category of International award.
Natalie Imbruglia Net Worth
Natalie Imbruglia have estimated net worth of $14 million. She made this net worth from her profession as singer, song writer and being an actress. She is having luxurious house and lavish car.
Natalie Imbruglia is an Australian model. She is a singer and actor by profession who build her legacy. She has earned name and fame with his work and on top many times and earned total net worth of $14 million. She is born in Sydney and she studied dance as a child and was started appearing in television commercials during her teenage.
Her first role was in Australia soap opera Neighbours after that she left her schooling to learn acting. And later on, she moved to London and pursued her career in singing and given one of the hit Torn. Latest, she has released four studios albums.
Another Famous Person : Amber Heard Net Worth