Gucci Mane net worth is a well-known and greatest rapper of America, born on 12th February 1980. His original name is Redric Delantic Davis, and Gucci Mane net worth is a professional name. He is an innovator of hip hop subgenre of trap music. He debited with Trap house in 2005 and followed by his second album Hard to kill in 2006.
Trap-A-Thon and Back to the trap house were third and fourth album which is released in 2007. Gucci Mane net worth founded his level in 2007 with 1017 records. He worked with renowned celebrities. He has released 13 studio albums and more than 71 mixtapes with perfection.
Gucci has worked with best-selling artists like Drake, Mariah Carey, and Rae Sremmurd. He has released 12 studio albums and a large number of mixtapes in his career duration which are incredible feat.
Net Worth of Gucci Mane
As of now 2020, he has a net worth of $12 million. His net worth from last three years till 2020 is $ 12 million.
He has his lavished home of 6,600 square feet in Atlanta, Georgia. He has his one mansion with palm trees and chandeliers where his family members live and girl
He has a nice collection of luxurious cars such as Ferrari 458 Italia worth of $240,000. Ferrari 612 worth of $250,000. Lamborghini Gallardo worth of $200,000. Widebody Dodge Challenger and a Bentley Mulsanne worth of $306,425. Dodge Challenger worth of $ 28,090.
He has a yacht which is featured in his song Off the Boat.
His one house worth of $9 million which is very beautiful and expensive in Marietta. The house is well managed and has all luxurious things like luxurious bedrooms, bathrooms, living room and swimming pool.
He has given the gift to his wife that his diamond ring, which is 60-carat diamond worth of $500,000.
- Gucci Mane net worth made $430,000 in 2009 from his album The State Vs Radric Davis
- Gucci Mane net worth made $175,000 in 2010 from sales of the appeal: Georgia’s Most Wanted
- Gucci Mane net worth made $100,000 IN 2013 from the movie Spring Breakers.
Gucci mane net worth is a famous Radric Delantic Davis, is born in a family of military background at Bessemer, situated in Alabama. He did his schooling from Jonesboro Elementary School for his education, both kindergarten and elementary.
He completed his graduation from McNair High school IN 1998 and went to jail for his drug addict habits and caught cracking cocaine and sent to jail for 90 days.
Gucci Mane net worth is married to Keyshia Ka’oir. They got married on 17th October 2017, and the wedding took place in Miami. One of the richest wedding arrangement done by The Mane Event and the wedding payment is done by NET, which produced as associated ten segment TV series. He proposed to his wife after the Atlanta Hawks basketball game. The couple has one boy child.
After getting arrested in 2001, he took his music seriously. The ad released his La Flare Street Drop records. He debited with Trap house in 2005 and followed by his second album Hard to kill in 2006. Trap-A-Thon and Back to the trap house were third and fourth album which is released in 2007.
Gucci Mane net worth founded his level in 2007 with 1017 records.
He also has seen in Hollywood movies such as Birds of a Feather, Spring Breakers etc. In 2017, The Autobiography of Gucci Mane net worth was published as a New York Times best-seller autobiography.
- He charged in drug case of cocaine in 2001 and got arrested for 90 days.
- He charged for murder in 2005 which is claimed by him that the shots were fired for self-defence in his party, the murder charge was dropped later in 2006 due to insufficient event.
- He was arrested in 2008 for trial damage for completing only 25 out of 600 community service hours. He was sentenced for one-year jail but released after six months.
- In 2011, he arrested twice for the charge of the battery and two charges of assault with a deadly weapon.
- In 2013, he was issued a warrant for arrest for attacking his fan.
- He was pleaded guilty in 2014 for a possession of a firearm by a convicted felon.
Awards and Achievement
- Best Pop Video by MTV video much award for his “DOWN” song.
- Received two nomination on the BET awards
- Received three nomination on BET hip hop awards
- Received two nomination for the MTV Video Music Awards.
The few highlights of Gucci Mane net worth career are like
Trap House in 2005,
Hard to kill in 2006,
Trap-A-Thon in 2007,
Back to the trap house in 2007,
Murder was the case in 2009,
The State vs Radric Davis in 2009,
The Appeal: Georgia’s most wanted in 2010,
The return of Mr Zone 6 in 2011,
Everybody looking in 2016,
The Return of East Atlanta Santa in 2016,
Mr Davis in 2017,
El Gato: The human glacier in 2017.
Gucci mane net worth is the renowned and famous rapper of America. As of 2020, he has a net worth of $ 12 million. He started his carrier in the early days and become so famous by producing trap music and bring the music style to a much wider audience. His original name is Radric Delantic Davis and born on 12th February 1980.
He was a drug dealer before a rapper and sent to jail 90 days after getting caught for dealing in cocaine. He became serious about his music and made released his first music album and released 13 studios albums and over 71 mixtapes. In 2005, he had released his debut album Trap House which is got so much success.
He came in the top 20 among the hip hop albums, and he gained initial popularity in the industry. He released his o mixtape which is famous as La Flare and later on decided his label which is known as La Flare entertainment. He released his autobiography in 2017 when he was arrested and was in jail.
Source : Wikipedia